Friday, December 4

link it up

This sweet pup reminds me of my friend's dog. Hi, A&J!
What are you up to this weekend? We have a friend's holiday party in our old college-town tomorrow, and a big date night tonight. We're trying Plume at the Jefferson Hotel, which has a fancy schmancy tasting menu. I'm feeling more holiday spirit-y, mainly because I've slightly decked the halls and am listening to non-stop holiday tunes. Have a great one!

How I will be making my poached eggs from now on. I HATE the wispy whites that get away!

Need a burner email to sign up for things? Try this.

I just finished listening to Aziz Ansari's audiobook, Modern Romance. Love him, and this article. Anyone here watching Master of None? I'm thinking of starting it soon.

Just learned about Lost Type, another free font resource. Gorgeous!

I made it to Trader Joe's just in time to get their Pumpkin ice cream, my favorite seasonal flavor. What a fascinating company, and story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?