Tuesday, April 22

happy birthday M [and birthday freebies]

Happiest of 22nd birthdays to my small one, M. Wish we could be together today, but at least I'm seeing you on flanking weekends, which is almost as good. We agreed that the only widely applicable novelty of turning 22 is the ability to sing along to Taylor Swift*, but I have to say that it was a good year for me, and I hope it is for you, too. Here's a mini montage, and I'd like to point out that we've always had our "sides", even since the day you were born.

she got the killer eyelashes
she got the killer poofy sleeves
sunglasses that match one of your many nicknames
that time we almost froze #goodpresent
you better blonde it out STAT
favorite activity at our favorite place (as long as there's an mlous nearby)
"relax in an atmosphere of cool" (name that birthday card)
More importantly, don't forget to get all your free ish. A reprisal of my most valuable shared list to date:
*ew can't believe I linked to that. Or that it has 148 million views.

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweet ode to a lovely sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics! I'm not sure if I believe that you didn't just flip a few of them to make sure we're on the right sides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, "Drink whatever is your pleasure"

    ReplyDelete

how you like dem apples?