Friday, March 21

link it up

I still have all the ingredients to make the above beauty: blood orange thyme palomas
Looks like we're in for a beautiful weekend: 70 and sunny around these parts! I'm ignoring the snow in the Monday forecast and being grateful for what I've got, while I've got it. It's D's birthday tomorrow! I'm taking him out Tuesday night for a special surprise that my friend may or may not have told him about accidentally...but oh well. Surprises are overrated anyway, right?

I'm making D a special birthday brunch. Should I add this to the menu?

This anti-social network is hilarious and, actually, a great idea. For the recluse in us all.

Monopoly plus philosophy plus comic...love it.

Don't leave your dog in the car. They don't like it. Neither will anyone nearby.

It should be mid-70's and sunny this weekend, but this still had me laughing.

This reminds me of one of my sister-in-laws odder quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?