Friday, August 9

link it up


Friday again. What are you all up to? I'll be visiting D in Durham for a few days, trying to catch up on his whirlwind first month of B school. Make sure you're enjoying these final summer weekends, we're going to be running on empty soon enough. 

This graphic cracks me up and is soooo true it hurts.

Saving all my pennies (or waiting for the ever ubiquitous 40% off sale) to buy this. I deserve a fall treat, right? Ew I just talked about fall like it was here.

I thought my dear friend Lindsey had an excellent post recently on the late 20's crisis. When we discussed this last week, I said I think I've staved off an existential crisis thus far by setting myself minor, month-long goals, planning things to look forward to, and investing in my romantic relationship. Are you crisis? What are you doing about it?

We all know and love Amazon user comments, but these ones have really outdone it. You really can buy anything on Amazon, huh?

I've done this before and I'll do it again: best way to store fresh herbs for cooking.

This woman cracks me up. Maybe you need to have her sense of humor, but I look forward to every post. Go read this and everything else she's ever done, including her memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?