Thursday, July 11

bag it up [birchbox]

It's been awhile since I've done a Birchbox post, and things have been GREAT lately. Every time I get close to canceling, they totally blow me away with a stunning month that keeps me hanging on. Here are a few favorites of the last few months. Have any of you sampled new beauty or healthy products lately?

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss lip pencil- this was a wonderful find, especially if you're into lip color. It's a soft pencil with strong, buildable color. Make it matte by blotting between and after applications, or leave it shiny for non-sticky color all day. It's really easy to reapply, too. I always get annoyed when I have to take it all off and reapply after lunch or a drink, but with this you can just color in any faded areas and keep goin. They did a video on how to use it best.


Marvis Toothpaste- Only the greatest toothpaste EVER! Mainly because it's packaged so beautifully. What did you expect? There are a few different flavors that come in other colors. I've always dreamed of having this out in a guest bathroom for a luxurious touch (and to make it last longer due to infrequent use...let's be real, $10 a tube is pricey).
Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo- I'm not sure what makes a dry shampoo gentle vs rough, but this sprays on strong, blends in well without any powdery residue, and kept my locks oil free all day. I suppose Psst is cheaper and gets the job done, so I won't necessarily be switching from my tried and true, but that's the beauty of Birchbox for me: sample upgrades of my usual products, some to replace oldies and some just to feel glamorous for a day.
Amika nourishing hair mask- I love getting deep conditioners in my Birchbox. It's not something I use every day, and there are SO many products. That combination keeps me from buying them on my own, but I love trying out my freebies. This isn't too heavy or intense to use frequently, and it deep conditions while smelling great. I've been using it with the clarifying oil shampoo I got a different month, and I like the mix.
COOLA Classic Cucumber Sunscreen- Classic, strong sunscreen for your face that smells like cucumbers? Sign me up, summer is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?