Thursday, May 2

TED talks

Everybody knows what TED talks are, right? Mini-life philosophy chats from some of the world's most influential artists, philanthropists, academics, businessmen, etc? If you don't, go catch up here.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here. They're probably everyone's favorites, so if you've seen them already, leave some more obscure suggestions in the comments.

Brene Brown: The Power of Vulnerability

Amanda Palmer: The Art of Asking

And my all-time favorite:

Sarah Kay: If I Should Have a Daughter

Interesting that I have all women here. I need some diversity.

Huff Post has a "best-of" compilation along a few dividing lines.

Here's a good question: if you were forced to do a TED talk, what would it be on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?