Friday, May 10

link it up

It's a light link up for you all today, full of fun and funny things. I need to laugh or else I'll cry: my girl K is moving out (all the way to Chicago!), and this is her last weekend. We are all so sad that our family is breaking up, but we have wonderful plans to celebrate before we part ways.

This is SUCH a good summer jam. Loving it.

Got a good chuckle out of this.

Twitter accounts are so creative these days. For the pop-culture and philosophically minded among us, you should pay this a visit.

Remember when I posted this a few weeks ago on a link up:

And finally, this hit me emotionally. Two people describe the same person to a forensic sketch artist, and here's what happened.

Well, this is the best parody EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?