Sunday, March 31

Happy Easter!

Missed my link up, but I'll get it up soon. For now, wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter (or Passover  if that's your bag, or just plain happy Sunday for everyone else). I've had a lovely few days home, relaxing with the family and, of course, decorating Easter eggs. More on that Monday, but for now, some inspiration.

I loved some of the more natural eggs I saw this year. Yummy Mummy used tea to stain her eggs...


...and Design*Sponge used fruits and vegetables, like cabbage, carrots, and blueberries, for their eggs.


I also learned of some new ways to paint. Martha the great taught me how to do a marbleized pattern...



...and Spoon Fork Bacon created these painterly eggs and the soft colors.


Off to eat a few more Cadbury eggs and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?