Thursday, March 7

Discover: Flapcast.

Like podcasts? You'll love flapcast. I'm looking at you, father and brother.

Flapcast
Flapcast is a free web app for managing and listening to podcasts. Tired of the constant plugging in and downloading of the latest shows? Skip the hassle, as everything is based on the cloud. Subscribe to your favorites and they'll queue automatically and update with new episodes. The best way to describe it is a Google Reader for podcasts rather than blogs. It also helps you discover new shows based on your interests, and you can see what your friends are listening to (reminds me of spotify).

What do you all listen to? I know my brother likes Radiolab, my dad likes Stuff Mom Never Told You (from howstuffworks.com, one of my all-time fave websites), and EVERYONE likes This American Life. Give me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?