Friday, February 15

link it up.

Genevieve Gorder is my love (I shared my LearnVest Live experience here). Granted the sound is terrible, but she's still amazing and her advice is sound. Get out of your beige world! Listen in here.

Is it just me, or does the weekender bag for the new Kate Spade Saturday line look exactly like the OG bag-of-my-dreams from Lo & Sons, complete with shoe compartment? Slight difference is that it's half the price...

Restoring sight to the blind? Sounds too good to be true, but the world's first artificial retina has been created. How incredible.

Doing a DIY project similar to this over the weekend, I hope. Stay tuned. Going to wrangle my little sister M in to helping if I can.

I know it's not summer, but recipes like this are getting me in the mood. I'm typically a winter-lover, but this year, bring on the spring.

Happy Friday! More chairs-on-walls next week, as well as a recap of the many projects I hope to do this long weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?