Tuesday, July 3

Pinned.

Here are some beautiful things or creative ideas I've been admiring this week.




What I wouldn't do for a piece like that. damn.




Go check out the many creative recipes at theyummylife.com for over-night no cook refrigerator oatmeal: a great way to incorporate oats in the hotter months!




This image from Design*Sponge got me thinking...you can really line an envelope in ANYTHING. Recipe cards, news print, wrapping paper, paper dolls, dress forms...


I wouldn't want to destroy books, but this idea of pining old spines to a box for some hidden storage is pretty compelling, like this etsy seller created.




Who doesn't have way more wine corks than they need? This idea is from weddingphotography.com, and I think the idea is to have guests write on wine corks from your wedding day; then, you can use them to make a more lasting display. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?