Wednesday, May 2

weekend recap

My visit with M was so wonderful. After a tough year, I feel like things are finally stabilizing for her, which, along with her birthday last weekend, is cause to celebrate! She could use a break as she goes into finals period (she's a sophomore in college), so we made sure to eat great food, get creative, and just hang out.

I wanted to share more details of our DIY Saturdays at CB2. It was very informal- when we arrived at CB2, there were a few "stations" set up where we could work with a designer. We spent most of our time with a designer working with these galvanized planters, making artistic displays and vignettes. There were tons of supplies to work with, and we were pretty much told just to play around, using a few completed planters for inspiration.

Our supplies- free if you buy a planter!
M getting in there
Hate the fake candle, love the fake bird
All that's missing are some succulents!
Close-up of our mini log


We actually had a pretty good time, though it was wayyyy more informal than I expected. I like the trio of planters above- with succulents (that I desperately want) planted on both sides of my vignette, I think it would look pretty sharp. There's still one DIY Saturday left, so sign up online to attend at a CB2 near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?